Summer Reading Program
Sign-up begins Mon, June 21st
The Summer Reading Program is open for all ages. Come on in to sign up for this year’s summer reading program. Each participant will be given a start up bag with all the supplies they will need to complete each weekly craft. Each of the 8 weeks, participants will receive a take home craft, prizes and other cool stuff!
Attention all readers of any kind…this year’s summer reading program-“Tails & Tales” is kicking off soon…there will be crafts, rewards and all sorts of free stuff for kids from 0-99…stay tuned for details…
The story walk is a great way to enjoy the sunshine, take a stroll and read a book- all at the same time! Our Library System has created sets of story walks which we will have displayed for one week at a time this summer. The first story coming by June 7th, is “The Story of Ferdinand.”
Other classic titles which will be featured in the story walks are: “Blueberries for Sal”; “The Little House”; “Caps for Sale”; “Corduroy”; “The Funny Little Woman”; “Harry the Dirty Dog”; “Millions of Cats”; “Stone Soup”; “The Story of Ping”; “Sylvester and the Magic Pebble”; and the “Little Engine that Could.”
Visitors can stop by any time and walk/read, even when the library is not open.
This month’s children’s spotlight is on counting books! We are counting on you to come and check out some books for your elementary readers!
Come on in!
We have missed you!
The library has resumed normal hours and here is how we are working to keep you safe:
- Masks or face covering is required. Also, hand washing or hand-sanitizing is required.
- Social distancing is required whenever possible
- Appointment for browsing is not required, but you may like to call ahead.
- Appointments will be required for computer use. There is a limit of 1 hour for “business”.
- Personal devices use will be allowed in designated areas.
- Curbside Pick-Up is still available.
- Coping and Fax will be available.
- Please return all books in the outside drop box. DVDs, Audio books and Magazines go in a tote outside the entrance.
If you have any questions, please call the library at 716-492-1961.
Click link below for information on our curbside pickup if you would prefer this to coming into the library.
Curbside Pick up poster
The Junior Library Guild has free e-books. Visit JLG@home to see what they have by following the link below.