The Summer Reading Program is well underway and we would like to say a big thank you to our summer reading program’s local sponsors for their generous gifts to our readers:
Burger King (Arcade), McDonalds (Arcade), Subway (Arcade) and Tim Hortons (Yorkshire)
The story walk is a great way to enjoy the sunshine, take a stroll and read a book- all at the same time! Our Library System has created sets of story walks which we will have displayed for one week at a time this summer.
Other classic titles which will be featured in the story walks are: “The Story of Ferdinand.” “Blueberries for Sal”; “The Little House”; “Caps for Sale”; “Corduroy”; “The Funny Little Woman”; “Harry the Dirty Dog”; “Millions of Cats”; “Stone Soup”; “The Story of Ping”; “Sylvester and the Magic Pebble”; and the “Little Engine that Could.”
Visitors can stop by any time and walk/read, even when the library is not open.
This month’s children’s spotlight is on our Summer Reading Program theme- Tails & Tales. Come check out these tail wagging tales which are sure to keep your kiddos reading during the summer months!
Come on in!
We have missed you!
The library has resumed normal hours and here is how we are working to keep you safe:
- Masks or face covering is required if your are not immunized. Also, hand washing or hand-sanitizing is recommended.
- Social distancing is recommended whenever possible.
- Appointments will be required for computer use. There is a limit of 1 hour for “business”.
- Personal devices use will be allowed in designated areas.
- Curbside Pick-Up is still available.
- Coping and Fax will be available.
- Please return all books in the outside drop box. DVDs, Audio books and Magazines go in a tote outside the entrance.
If you have any questions, please call the library at 716-492-1961.
Click link below for information on our curbside pickup if you would prefer this to coming into the library.
Curbside Pick up poster
The Junior Library Guild has free e-books. Visit JLG@home to see what they have by following the link below.