Have fun with your family and learn some creativity in the kitchen! Carrie will show you how to make simple dishes with 5 or less ingredients. Dishes include: breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks!
After you register a packet will be sent to you containing a cookbook and hand-outs for the workshop. Attend as many classes as you are able. Weekly Contests and prizes will be awarded.
When: Thursdays April 1,8,15,22,29 & May 6, 13, 20
Where: Via Zoom and in the comfort of your own home
Time: 6:00-7:00 pm
How to Register: Text: Delevan Library to 716-864-1627 or call 716-699-2377 ext.107
Brought to you by: The Cornell Cooperative Extension – Cattaraugus County EFNEP
Come check out this month’s Spotlight on Dogs
in our Children’s area!
Come on in!
We have missed you!
The library has resumed normal hours and here is how we are working to keep you safe:
- Masks or face covering is required. Also, hand washing or hand-sanitizing is required.
- Social distancing is required whenever possible
- Appointment for browsing is not required, but you may like to call ahead.
- Appointments will be required for computer use. There is a limit of 1 hour for “business”.
- Personal devices use will be allowed in designated areas.
- Curbside Pick-Up is still available.
- Coping and Fax will be available.
- Please return all books in the outside drop box. DVDs, Audio books and Magazines go in a tote outside the entrance.
If you have any questions, please call the library at 716-492-1961.
Click link below for information on our curbside pickup if you would prefer this to coming into the library.
Curbside Pick up poster
The Junior Library Guild has free e-books. Visit JLG@home to see what they have by following the link below.