Come on in!
We have missed you!
The library has resumed normal hours and here is how we are working to keep you safe:
- Masks or face covering is required. Also, hand washing or hand-sanitizing is required.
- Social distancing is required whenever possible
- Appointment for browsing is not required, but you may like to call ahead.
- Appointments will be required for computer use. There is a limit of 1 hour for “business”.
- Personal devices use will be allowed in designated areas.
- Curbside Pick-Up is still available.
- Coping and Fax will be available.
- Please return all books in the outside drop box. DVDs, Audio books and Magazines go in a tote outside the entrance.
If you have any questions, please call the library at 716-492-1961.